Managua is located on the Lake Managua in Nicaragua. It is a hub for its rich history and culture. It is a place with rich vegetation spread in a vast area. It lets one breathe in fresh air and also enjoy various adventurous activities. It has museums, national parks, lakes, churches and much more.
Places to visit:
- Old Cathedral of Managua– It is a very old structure constructed in 1970. It is a very unique place to visit.
- Tiscapa Lagoon Natural Reserve- Tiscapa Lagoon Natural Reserve is a lagoon of volcanic origin. It also has a zip line activity, covering an area of 0.13 acre.
- Chocoyero-El Brujo Natural Reserve- It is spread in the area of 455-acre. It featured waterfalls, birds, monkeys & other wildlife.
- Immaculate Conception Cathedral Managua- It is perfect example of an architectural marvel. It is formed to focus on the Conception of the Virgin Mary.
- Seawall Managua- Seawall Managua is a plaza with many entertainment activities along with bars & restaurants.
- Luis Alfonso Velasquez Park – This amusement park comes with rides, kids' play areas, sport courts & fields.
- Japon Nicaragua Park- Japon Park is another name for nature. It is completely surrounded by tress along with a walking path, a basketball court, and playscapes for children.
Places to stay:
- Hilton Princess Managua- Lavish hotel offering a restaurant, a bar, an outdoor pool & a 24-hour gym.
- Hyatt Place Managua- Hyatt is the most popular hotel with exotic views from the rooms, 24/7 dining & a pool.
- Barcelo Managua- Barcelo Managua is lavish hotel with 2 restaurants, a pool, a gym, an airport shuttle and free breakfast.
- Holiday Inn Managua- Holiday Inn is a hotel offering 2 restaurants, 2 bars, a gym, an outdoor pool, event space and free wi-fi.
- Hotel Globales Camino Real Managua- Hotel Globales is a hotel offering a great dining, a casino, a spa, a gym, a pool and also a complimentary breakfast.